here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
International Media Manager
Int AM: Global media manager role within genuine challenger brand to the established networks. Amazing opportunity to make a mark and further your career. Apply now.
Our company was established over 10 years ago, and we are currently one of the fastest and biggest media agencies in Britain. We bring speed, inspiration, intelligence and performance to clients across the globe.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate independence and we embrace difference. It’s what we do, and it is the core of our company history and culture.
The International Account Manager will be responsible for managing our international client
relationships and ensuring best in class network delivery across all of our offices. The successful candidate will report directly to the Managing Director and Head of Client Development, whilst managing a Media Executive.
- Pivotal role in managing our international accounts with varying needs in different categories
- Manage the day-to-day coordination, interpretation of client’s briefing requirements and ensuring quality delivery
- Effectively govern our various local agencies globally
- Ability to liaise directly with senior clients, attend and run client meetings
- Able to quality control local Strategy, Media Plans and Presentation output to ensure service excellence across the network
- Ensure all commercial terms are managed efficiently across the year, working closely with the Managing Director and CFO
- Show a collaborative approach to working with our specialist partners across Data Strategy, Digital
- Performance, Measurement and e-commerce and, alongside the Account Director, contribute to building strong business cases for our clients.
- Support Managing Director in building a strong regional leadership structure across CEE, APAC, US and LATAM.
- Support the Head of Client Development with Network communication
- Support the central team in building a strong culture, consistent way of working and broadening capabilities
- Show evidence of influence with peers, senior management, agencies, partners and of course our clients.
- Ensuring overall client satisfaction.
- Experience in managing International Media Accounts, especially across Fashion, Luxury, Destination/Tourism, Entertainment and Garden Equipment categories
- Strong understanding of International Media Management (how we work, International client dynamics, Local management)
- Robust experience across Paid, Owned and Earned media.
- Robust understanding of latest media landscape, trends and technology impacting the industry.
- Understanding of the roles for different communication channels (e.g. e-commerce)
- Can make the complex simple – ability to summarise detail for clients and senior management
- Ability to lead self – self-starter who can lead through ambiguity
- Excellent communication, presentation and process skills.
- Active contributor to company culture, gets involved, a team player.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.