here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£75k Surrey - Client SideClient side online marketing manager role for a new company recently formed by a FTSE top 50 corporation...they have massive backing but are essentially a start up venture.Operating the B2C automotive sector this role covers digital performance media (PPC Search, Paid Social, Programmatic, Affiliates etc) and you need to be good with data and analytics to make sense of everything. Would suite someone at AD level in digital media agency role, keen to move client side.Ref: 10300
Online Marketing Manager
- Managing the digital media channels being responsible for planning and budgetary control of all such channels.
- Developing, owning and optimising the digital media strategy management to increase brand awareness and drive revenue and growth.
- Partnering with the Marketing Director and Campaigns Manager to collaborate on, implement and optimise integrated marketing campaigns across the appropriate digital media channels.
- Developing KPIs for digital media channels/platforms; continuously evaluating and optimising performance for maximum reach while delivering against ROI targets.
- Providing the Marketing Director with weekly/monthly reports on performance of digital media channels/platform; outlining performance and applicable relevant metrics.
- Providing strategic input and feedback to the leadership team on relevant trends and insights to optimise their marketing spend and performance, driving the efficiency and effectiveness of all digital media channels.
- Managing external relationships with media agencies and any other third parties.
- Demonstrable experience formulating, implementing and executing digital media strategies and campaigns
- Excellent working knowledge of best practice tools, technologies and processes.
- A passion for the latest digital media trends and best practices, and a desire to influence and drive the digital marketing agenda
- An understanding of working in a rapid growing start-up and/or the automotive industry is an added bonus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to communicate and present ideas/strategies to different audiences and a passion for finding solutions to enhance performance.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills. A good influencer with an ability to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.