here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£20k London - Client SideFantastic entry level opportunity for a graduate keen to take on a PPC role! Good with numbers/analytics? APPLY NOW!Ref: 3261
Digital Marketing Manager
Fast-growing and extremely popular independent network of boutique cinemas. Their marketing office is based in a great part of North London and it’s a cool, relaxed atmosphere.
They have a passion for quality, from their hospitality focused teams, comfy sofa seating and great food and drink, every cinema also has a unique bar or restaurant space. Currently formed of 26 venues, the company will also soon be expanding into numerous new communities sites the country!
The Digital Marketing Manager will lead the way in developing, implementing and managing a diverse range of online marketing strategies across platforms including social media, paid search, email marketing, web and a mobile app. Key Responsibilities:
- Activate digital campaigns which support the digital strategy
- Work in collaboration with marketing, events, PR and IT to build a digital strategy that is aligned with the overall marketing strategy
- Oversee digital platform use including the website, social media, the app and email marketing
- With a focus on social media, work with the Social Media Editor to prepare key content strands
- Work with external digital agencies and utilise this resource in order to effectively produce digital marketing campaigns and deliver reports on performance.
- Find new opportunities for customer engagement in keeping with the company brand
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years’ experience within online brand communications, social media, video, brand marketing, media buying, website & app development. Key Skills:
- Content management system experience online and email
- Experience launching successful new digital projects within a business
- Ideally experience creating and maintaining tone of voice approaches to digital platforms
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager
Graduate Marketing Executive
Innovative, forward thinking client side opportunity.
They handle much of their digital media activity in house to closely align it with the wider marketing operations.
Clever people who are a fun bunch too. Inclusive and supportive company environment which people really enjoy working within and rarely leave.
Lovely central London offices with an amazing culture.
The PPC/Marketing Exec will join the Performance Marketing Team within a thriving, fast paced performance marketing and technology business. This is a fantastic opportunity that would suit someone who wants to grow their knowledge of digital marketing in an agile and fast-growing company.
• Assisting with creating and managing PPC campaigns under close supervision from our PPC Manager.
• Creating daily, monthly and ad hoc reports that are genuinely useful and actionable.
• Analysing campaign performance and making suggestions and adjustments accordingly.
• Learning and obtaining the following Google certifications: Google Analytics, AdWords & Bing Ads
• Work with our internal and external creative resource to develop new paid social creatives.
• Review new opportunities to expand the business such as display, remarketing or native.
The ideal candidate will be someone that is analytical, with excellent numerical skills. You will also be a motivated individual who is passionate about developing a career within the media industry.
• Well-developed logic and reasoning skills, including an aptitude for data analysis
• You must be comfortable with spreadsheets, to be able to present information clearly and to reason your way through problems
• Ability to perform independent learning and proactively find solutions to digital problems.
• You must have good interpersonal skills and be capable of working with different teams. You must be able to work autonomously and within a team