here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
Digital Marketing Manager
Fast-growing and extremely popular independent network of boutique cinemas. Their marketing office is based in a great part of North London and it’s a cool, relaxed atmosphere.
They have a passion for quality, from their hospitality focused teams, comfy sofa seating and great food and drink, every cinema also has a unique bar or restaurant space. Currently formed of 26 venues, the company will also soon be expanding into numerous new communities sites the country!
The Digital Marketing Manager will lead the way in developing, implementing and managing a diverse range of online marketing strategies across platforms including social media, paid search, email marketing, web and a mobile app. Key Responsibilities:
- Activate digital campaigns which support the digital strategy
- Work in collaboration with marketing, events, PR and IT to build a digital strategy that is aligned with the overall marketing strategy
- Oversee digital platform use including the website, social media, the app and email marketing
- With a focus on social media, work with the Social Media Editor to prepare key content strands
- Work with external digital agencies and utilise this resource in order to effectively produce digital marketing campaigns and deliver reports on performance.
- Find new opportunities for customer engagement in keeping with the company brand
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years’ experience within online brand communications, social media, video, brand marketing, media buying, website & app development. Key Skills:
- Content management system experience online and email
- Experience launching successful new digital projects within a business
- Ideally experience creating and maintaining tone of voice approaches to digital platforms
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager
Performance Marketing Manager
Start-up company who are just under under 2 and a half years old. They’ve already raised tens of millions of pounds for sustainable businesses and projects across the UK and Europe.
Starting from 6 employees, they now have over 20 and as well as beautiful offices in Bloomsbury. They’re a young, ambitious and clever bunch whose simple mission is to create positive environmental and social change while providing a good financial return to investors and financing green focused SME’s!
Performance Marketing Manager role suited for a T-shaped marketer and a specialist in PPC, in conjunction with a thorough and broad understanding of other elements of digital marketing. Key Responsibilities:
- Managing large budgets and complex PPC search campaigns
- Working with large data sets to drive insights and provide recommendations
- Presentation of results and recommendations to stakeholders for KPI improvement and optimisation
- Efficiently track performance of marketing campaigns and initiatives and measure outputs
- Integration, field mapping
- Creating workflows for various data lists based on behaviours and category of people i.e. clients, prospects, based on past engagement and interactions
The ideal candidate is someone who is capable of managing a large marketing budget, wants to be part of a growing team and sustainability focused business with big plans for the future. Key Skills:
- A minimum 4-5 years’ experience working in a digital acquisition role, either in-house or agency side, or a broader marketing role with part of your responsibilities within digital acquisition
- Have an excellent digital background with strong experience in ad operations, campaign optimisation and reporting
- Experience of running and setting up Google and Bing search marketing campaigns.
- Experience in planning and managing Display campaigns
- Confidence to manage paid social campaigns (including but not limited to Facebook, and LinkedIn)