here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£55k London - Client SideClient side media account manager opportunity at amazing company representing simply the best in-house media team in UK. Ambitious? Apply now!Ref: 3256
Online Media Manager
This company operates in the gambling sector and is extremely progressive in its positioning and offering to consumers. They embrace the digital space beautifully and constantly excel in their online advertising delivery through innovative creative and media.
A London based global business, truly at the cutting edge of what can be achieved by a progressive online company right now and constantly striving for competitive advantage.
Decent sized, non-corporate offices in a cool London location, housing around 600 people. Great place to work!
As the UK&I Online Media Manager within the Marketing department, you will be involved with managing display/paid social activity, plan, run and optimize campaigns, and be responsible for improving key performance measures for the company.
• Responsible for managing and optimizing the display/social budget to ensure we are delivering positive return on investment and making spend decisions based on performance and deliverables
• Evaluate and negotiate for media placement opportunities that fulfil stated brand, volume and profit targets for new/existing customer campaigns and activity
• Achieving Display/social marketing performance goals for brand campaigns, new user acquisition, retention and revenue generation.
• Taking a proactive hands-on approach to driving success, with ownership, accountability and heavy involvement in managing a team to deliver day-to-day display operations
• Establish and improve ways of working and processes and ensure they are adopted across the team and followed day in day out.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced media professional with solid knowledge on Online Media.
• Proactive, curious and positive attitude
• Solid knowledge of ad-serving, tracking systems, RTB/paid social and their applications.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to be able to communicate effectively with all levels within the business
• Confidence to make own decisions and manage 3rd party relationships
• Must be approachable at all times and in all situations