here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£85k London - Client SideClient side opportunity, perfect for agency person! Focused on display and social activity. Fun, cutting edge, famous brand.Ref: 3280
Head of Online Media
An international sports betting and gaming operator, with a market-leading presence in the UK, Ireland, Australia and the USA, as well as a range of operations across Europe including Romania, Portugal and Malta.
The Head of Online Media will manage paid advertising campaigns across digital ‘display’ and social platforms across all markets that the company operates within. The Head of Online Media will be required to have hands on experience in planning and running large digital campaigns across programmatic buying, social and direct digital buys.
• Be seen as a ‘guru’ for Online Media marketing, covering Social and Display, across the team and wider business
• Develop best practice marketing strategies that consistently improve reach, effectiveness and conversion based on campaign goals
• Manage all online media campaigns across all products and markets, recommending change to deliver / exceed key KPI’s
• Manage budgets and optimise accordingly
• Be the key point of contact for the team around creative development across social and display platforms
The ideal candidate will be a customer obsessed, commercial savvy individual who has the ability to lead.
• Possesses good business and industry knowledge
• Consistently spots possible future practices and trends in the business and industry and is able to translate these into commercially sound solutions which have significant impact.
• Encourages effective communication across the team and wider organisation
• A role model of collaborative leadership; knows when to seek a variety of viewpoints when leading discussions, developing solutions or strategies; identifies and champions initiatives that build and promote a culture of collaboration.