here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
Head of Online Media
An international sports betting and gaming operator, with a market-leading presence in the UK, Ireland, Australia and the USA, as well as a range of operations across Europe including Romania, Portugal and Malta.
The Head of Online Media will manage paid advertising campaigns across digital ‘display’ and social platforms across all markets that the company operates within. The Head of Online Media will be required to have hands on experience in planning and running large digital campaigns across programmatic buying, social and direct digital buys.
• Be seen as a ‘guru’ for Online Media marketing, covering Social and Display, across the team and wider business
• Develop best practice marketing strategies that consistently improve reach, effectiveness and conversion based on campaign goals
• Manage all online media campaigns across all products and markets, recommending change to deliver / exceed key KPI’s
• Manage budgets and optimise accordingly
• Be the key point of contact for the team around creative development across social and display platforms
The ideal candidate will be a customer obsessed, commercial savvy individual who has the ability to lead.
• Possesses good business and industry knowledge
• Consistently spots possible future practices and trends in the business and industry and is able to translate these into commercially sound solutions which have significant impact.
• Encourages effective communication across the team and wider organisation
• A role model of collaborative leadership; knows when to seek a variety of viewpoints when leading discussions, developing solutions or strategies; identifies and champions initiatives that build and promote a culture of collaboration.
Apply for Head of Online Media
Online Media Manager
This company operates in the gambling sector and is extremely progressive in its positioning and offering to consumers. They embrace the digital space beautifully and constantly excel in their online advertising delivery through innovative creative and media.
A London based global business, truly at the cutting edge of what can be achieved by a progressive online company right now and constantly striving for competitive advantage.
Decent sized, non-corporate offices in a cool London location, housing around 600 people. Great place to work!
As the UK&I Online Media Manager within the Marketing department, you will be involved with managing display/paid social activity, plan, run and optimize campaigns, and be responsible for improving key performance measures for the company.
• Responsible for managing and optimizing the display/social budget to ensure we are delivering positive return on investment and making spend decisions based on performance and deliverables
• Evaluate and negotiate for media placement opportunities that fulfil stated brand, volume and profit targets for new/existing customer campaigns and activity
• Achieving Display/social marketing performance goals for brand campaigns, new user acquisition, retention and revenue generation.
• Taking a proactive hands-on approach to driving success, with ownership, accountability and heavy involvement in managing a team to deliver day-to-day display operations
• Establish and improve ways of working and processes and ensure they are adopted across the team and followed day in day out.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced media professional with solid knowledge on Online Media.
• Proactive, curious and positive attitude
• Solid knowledge of ad-serving, tracking systems, RTB/paid social and their applications.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to be able to communicate effectively with all levels within the business
• Confidence to make own decisions and manage 3rd party relationships
• Must be approachable at all times and in all situations