here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
A media agency dedicated to clients in the entertainment sector. Well established and now ranking in the top 20 UK agency lists. They have an audience first approach to strategic planning, informed by sales data, media performance and results. They produce campaigns that inspire, captivate and engage customers in every aspect of their experiences.
- Contribute to overall smooth running of PPC team by managing agreed account patch and subscribing to/updating and improving agreed processes
- Campaign proposals, set up, optimisation, reporting and billing on these accounts, with support from Search Account Executives (SAE) where they are assigned
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Contribute big ideas and sector expertise to pitch and tender processes including cost matrix and planning grids
- Previous PPC experience, preferably agency side.
- A good working knowledge of Google Analytics, DoubleClick, Microsoft Excel.
- Comfortable and confident in presenting new ideas.
- Experience in building PPC campaigns from scratch
- Confident working with data to drive insights.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.