here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£28k London - Media AgencySearch opportunity based at the agency everyone wants to work at right now! Great opportunity to really feel valued in an agency and be involved with all aspects of search activity!Ref: 3204
PPC Account Manager
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
The Biddable Account Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day optimisation and running of paid search accounts, both within a team and independently. They will be reporting directly to the Head of the Biddable team and will need to hit the ground running and take ownership of account optimisation from the off.
• Take ownership of management for the account across 16 European markets
• Receive direction on PPC strategy from senior team and agency members
• Day to day management and optimisation of PPC campaigns across multiple clients to KPIs and industry benchmarks
• Campaign activation across all areas – build, creative, targeting, new features etc, to strict deadlines
• Maintain a first class level of accuracy and account hygiene, regularly reviewing account setups
The ideal candidate will be a passionate PPC specialist with a minimum of 18 months’ experience in running paid search accounts, preferably agency-side.
• Innovate and can create solutions for clients, independently and as part of a team
• Strong communication skills, verbal and written. Ability to present confidently is a must, both internally and to external clients.
• A champion of PPC and your client’s business, promoting the good work you do within the agency.
• Desire to own client relationships and account strategy, immersing yourself within the client’s business and working pro-actively to deliver award-winning work.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.