here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£30k London - Full Service Media AgencySenior biddable Executive role based at London’s fastest growing full service media agency. If you like the idea of having more autonomy at an independent agency who will truly value you, get in touch!Ref: 3264
Senior Biddable Account Executive
Extremely fast-growing full service media agency who are the sister company of the UK’s largest independent. At under 3 years old, they now have 20+ staff and are constantly winning new business. Boasting clients who are household names, they’re set to do big things in the future. A fantastic company to join if you want to be able to make genuine impact and like the idea of no time-sheets!
This role specialises in paid advertising, mainly in pa Paid Search and Paid Social (Google Ads, Bings Ads, Facebook and YouTube). Key Responsibilities:
- Planning and buying (implementing) paid advertising campaigns
- Forecasting/providing estimates on channels and understanding that different objectives require different approaches and KPIs
- Pace monthly/planned spends to budget and optimise throughout the duration of activity to meet KPIs/campaign objectives.
- Help with onboarding new clients by advising on how to provide us with the account access levels we need e.g. How to link Google Ads to our MCC etc…
- Perform keyword research to identify areas of opportunity through paid search advertising and consult on recommended spends for desired results. I will use this to build campaigns to meet best practice.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 18 – 24 months agency experience specialising in paid search (if I’ve managed paid social campaigns, that’s a bonus). Key Skills:
- Google Analytics (or other analytics reporting tools, premium version are a bonus)
- Google Ads Editor
- Bing Ads Editor
- Double Click/Search Ads 360
- Manage expectations, both colleagues’ and client’s. Not just a yes person. Knowledge it’s okay to advise why an idea may not provide the best results. Solutions driven, so always recommend/try to think of an alternative.
- Understand the measurement of success is different to everyone, so always happy to ask and advise on campaign objectives we should be striving to achieve.
- Great attention to detail. Ability to identify when something doesn’t look quite right.