here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£55k London - Full Service Media AgencyPPC Director role working on one of the world's most famous brands! If you're ambitious, and want to work with some of media's smartest people, this is the perfect opportunity to join something HUGE!Ref: 3231
Search Account Director
Mid-sized full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
The Search Account Director is a pivotal role within the team. You will be the key point of contact for clients’ search strategy on a day to day basis, and will liaise with the European Digital Hub for execution.
• Managing alongside the Comms Team and the Regional Buying Hub the creation, direction and on-going development of your client’s search strategy.
• Ensure all search and media activity is being optimised effectively to meet targets by the Hub Team, utilising relevant search management, analytics and ad serving technologies
• Responsible for developing appropriate search strategies, testing roadmaps and innovation to improve paid search account performance
The ideal candidate will be a confident and motivated individual who possesses a natural ability to lead and is willing to drive initiative
• Understanding of all media markets and in particular an in-depth knowledge of Search
• Strong attention to detail on both your own output and the output of any Grads or Buyers
• Knowledge of Amazon platform is highly sought after
• Confident and articulate presenter, with the ability to present to senior clients and internal agency teams
• Strategic thinker with experience of providing PPC leadership & innovation and acting as a ‘Trusted Advisor’ to clients at all levels
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.