here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£40k London - Media AgencyPPC Manager role perfect for someone with 2+ years experience. If you like the arts (particularly theatre), you will not be disappointed by the clients and the full service ad agency environment!
A media agency dedicated to clients in the entertainment sector.
Well established and now ranking in the top 20 UK agency lists.
They have an audience first approach to strategic planning, informed by sales data, media performance and results. They produce campaigns that inspire, captivate and engage customers in every aspect of their experiences.
The Search Manager will contribute to the agency’s PPC strategy, sector development and client servicing, specifically by planning, setting up, running, optimising and reporting on paid search/ Google product campaigns.
• Contribute big ideas and sector expertise to pitch and tender processes including cost matrix and planning grids
• Onboard new clients including account auditing, restructure recommendations and client inductions/education
• Contribute to overall smooth running of PPC team by managing agreed account patch and subscribing to/updating and improving agreed processes
• Campaign proposals, set up, optimisation, reporting and billing on these accounts, with support from Search Account Executives (SAE) where they are assigned
• Perform account audits and restructures for existing client accounts where required
The ideal candidate will be a passionate and motivated individual who is willing to deliver the best work for their clients.
• Previous PPC experience, preferably agency side.
• A good working knowledge of Google Analytics, DoubleClick, Microsoft Excel.
• Comfortable and confident in presenting new ideas.
• Experience in building PPC campaigns from scratch
• Confident working with data to drive insights.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.