here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£75k London - Media AgencyHUGE opportunity to join a full service ad agency in a Head of Biddable role. This role involves leading the biddable team which includes PPC, Paid Search and Programmatic as well as developing the agencies strategies across all performance channels. If you want to make a name for yourself in media world, this senior role gives you the opportunity to do just that!Ref: 3203
Head of Biddable
Extremely well regarded agency that is on the up and always featured in the trade press. Connected to a small group of like minded agencies but retains that “independent” feel. They mainly work with up and coming brands that are disrupting the status quo and looking for faster, more nimble and creative strategies.
The Head of Biddable will lead both PPC, Paid Social and Programmatic setting the vision and goals for the team, as well as promoting the channels internally and externally to clients and the wider industry.
• Developing the strategic positioning for the biddable offering and building out the capabilities & technologies required to deliver these.
• Partner with the client account teams to ensure that the latest
POV on biddable media is shared with key clients
• Codify and package the agency’s biddable offering across search, social and programmatic, so that it becomes a driver of business growth in its own right
• esponsible for leading a team of 10 (and growing) channel leads, account managers, executives who deliver biddable campaigns across UK clients.
The ideal person for this role will be be passionate, ambitious and curious.
individual as well as a natural leader.
• Commercial & Business Acumen
• Experience in working closely with wider media, analytics, creative and technology teams
• Innovative spirit
• Ability to maintain fantastic relationships and client service.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.