here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
Head of Biddable
This is a relatively small, full service digital agency with significant emphasis on digital media including all disciplines of search and performance.
The agency culture is fun, inclusive and with good work-life balance. Versus the hours regularly worked at big agencies it’s a breath of fresh air! Staff are important and well looked after here.
They are very good at what they do, are growing rapidly. The inclusion of creative and user experience within the media discipline means that media planning and delivery is significantly more interesting, integrated and generates better results for advertisers.
As the Head of Biddable, you will be responsible for driving performance and strategy across the Biddable team. You will be a leader, motivating the team to hit the collective goals of the team as well as their personal objectives. You will be a team player working collaboratively with the other department heads and senior company management team to ensure the smooth running of the company and that delivery is of the highest standard.
• Overall responsibility for the delivery of Biddable campaigns.
• Think creatively around the long-term strategy and direction of the client accounts – driving relationships with external suppliers and maximising opportunities across the Biddable channels.
• Responsible for keeping the team to agreed client financial targets
• Identify and promote new and emerging opportunities internally and externally.
• Motivate, develop and manage all Biddable account group staff.
• Proactively contribute to the strategic direction of the company.
The ideal person for this role will be a natural team leader and also be passionate, ambitious and curious.
• Ability to maintain fantastic relationships and client service.
• Dynamic personality able to lead and inspire the team.
• Depth and breadth of knowledge across Biddable media.
• A proven track record of operational delivery and is able to develop and write strategies in a broader communications environment.
• Understand and have a vision for digital media’s future with the agency
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.