here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£60k London - Client SideSenior Paid Search Manager role based in-house at one of the largest online gaming companies! Very cool opportunity for someone who’s been looking to move client side and wants to join an established company who deliver seriously clever campaigns in a hugely competitive market!Ref: 3330
£50k London - E-commerce brandSEM / SEO specialist opportunity perfect for someone looking to take on an exciting marketing role within a successful e-commerce brand! Fun place to work with lots of perks!Ref: 3311
£40k London - Full Service Ad AgencyBiddable Manager role covering paid social, programmatic and PPC. Perfect opportunity if you’re looking to expand your skillset into wider media channels and want to join a company who have all the elements of advertising (creative/content/media) under one roof!Ref: 3325
£30k London - Full Service Media AgencySenior biddable Executive role based at London’s fastest growing full service media agency. If you like the idea of having more autonomy at an independent agency who will truly value you, get in touch!Ref: 3264
Senior PPC Manager
An international sports betting and gaming operator, with a market-leading presence in the UK, Ireland, Australia and the USA, as well as a range of operations across Europe including Romania, Portugal and Malta.
This role is responsible for driving team performance while managing, optimising and reporting on PPC campaigns for the group brands, products and regions. You will play a pivotal role in advancing the Search function within the company, leading on automation, scale and efficiency across our campaigns.
- You will oversee the execution and optimisation of Paid Search Campaigns (Google, Bing & Apple) with fluid budget and aggressive payback targets
- In this role, you will be managing the International & Gaming PPC team and ensuring campaigns are delivered against agreed requirements, KPIs & targets across all products.
- You will be responsible for reporting, analysing & interpreting data to understand performance, what is impacting performance & what we can do to influence it.
- You will play a major part in optimising performance by identifying, implementing & testing opportunities.
- You will work closely with the Search developer to advance campaigns and drive search automation initiatives across all key markets and products
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years in a PPC role and experience managing a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – fluency in English
- Strong academic background, to degree level or above.
- Motivated, enthusiastic and focused on a career in marketing.
- Knowledge of the digital marketing industry & in particular the search engine marketing industry.
- Team player with personal characteristics that engender trust and confidence.
- Ability to work independently, in a team & to take on responsibility for own projects.
Apply for Senior PPC Manager
SEM / SEO Specialist
The company is a rapidly growing start-up that has emerged as one of the leading online discount marketplaces, connecting millions of buyers with thousands of sellers throughout the UK, giving customers an endless range of unique and inspiring items and experiences.
The role involves deriving new tactics and strategies for Search Engine Marketing, looking at all angles including bid strategy, audience targeting, campaign and ad group management, content optimisation, device targeting, ad scheduling, etc.
- The day-to-day running of current PLA activities (Google Shopping)
- Developing and optimizing SEO strategy in harmony with paid marketing activities
- Tracking Spend, Sales and ROI figures for each product in our live portfolio
- Working closely with colleagues in other functions to optimise online offers and maximise returns
- Detailed analysis in a way that discerns the story that the data is telling you
The ideal candidate will have strong SEM and SEO experience as well as being adept at researching deriving competitive intelligence from multiple sources, and generating a positive return on investment spend.
- Experience with Facebook Ads would be a great advantage
- Strong knowledge of Excel / Google Sheets is essential
- Very strong analytical and numerical skills and highly data literate
- Experience in managing sophisticated search marketing campaigns
- Proven record of data-driven decision-making to generate a positive return on spend
- Previous experience in retail eCommerce would be a strong advantage
Apply for SEM / SEO Specialist
They are a revered digital media agency deliver genuinely cutting edge solutions to their diverse client base, and they win awards for fun. Now joined up to offer clients a full service digital advertising solution, not just media.
To say they are ahead of the game is an understatement as the way in which they work with their clients is only possible with a deep understanding of their business and significant trust between agency and advertiser.
The level of service and results is excellent as a direct result of this and the positive attitude of the people who work there.
The role is for a Paid Media Manager to have day to day responsibility for the planning and delivery of innovative, effective media campaigns whilst working collaboratively with other internal and external teams to exceed client’s expectations.
- Working with the Paid Media Account Director to devise intelligently planned, innovative paid media recommendations for key agency clients across different verticals and different budget levels – including data led and audience centric planning
- To build fantastic relationships with suppliers across PPC, Social and Programmatic To challenge clients & briefs (and yourself) to ensure mutually rewarding client relationships and that a first-class media output is delivered at all times
- Compiling of campaign reviews, recommendations, ideas (however sensible or daft) for future client activities – the ‘so what?’ and the ‘so what now?’ bits
- Managing, mentoring & developing the Media Executive
The ideal candidate will be someone with excellent paid search knowledge that has the ambition to grow their knowledge into other digital channels.
- Understanding of attribution and the relationships across different channels
- Day to day running of programmatic and social API planning and buying – across all connected devices
- On top of the latest industry developments & technology in the market and know each supplier’s offerings better than anyone else
- Understanding of the other disciplines within the agency (SEO, Data & Analytics) to enhance your media planning and buying
- To work with your peers to input on the broader running of the team, processes, staff appraisals, training and anything else you can think of that will positively contribute to ensuring a happy, effective team
Apply for Biddable Manager
Senior Biddable Executive
This company are about people chemistry – knowledge – hard work and delivery.
Their vision is to be a brave business using their many years of industry experience from various fields and disciplines to be the best in their field of expertise.
They’re a team of people who have worked together for years who have the support of clients who trust them with their business. Integrity and Passion underpin these very important relationships, which they value highly and take seriously.
As a Senior Biddable Executive, you’ll be able to move between strategy and execution daily to deliver against best practice and achieve tangible results for clients. Key Responsibilities:
- Tagging set up of new pages/sites for campaigns
- Creating click/impression trackers for our client’s campaigns
- Testing new keywords, audiences and landing pages
- Creation of ad-copy and ongoing experimentation
- Supporting in the creation of MBR/QBR decks
The ideal candidate will be someone who can hit the ground running and has previous experience managing paid social and paid search campaigns. Key Skils:
- Previous experience with data management and dashboard building
- Reporting & analytics – ability to craft impactful insights about key performance drivers
- Tools & tech advanced competencies with hands on experience of at least one major bid management technology e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Marin, DS3, Kenshoo, AdWords, Google Analytics
Apply for Senior Biddable Executive
Senior Biddable Account Executive
Extremely fast-growing full service media agency who are the sister company of the UK’s largest independent. At under 3 years old, they now have 20+ staff and are constantly winning new business. Boasting clients who are household names, they’re set to do big things in the future. A fantastic company to join if you want to be able to make genuine impact and like the idea of no time-sheets!
This role specialises in paid advertising, mainly in pa Paid Search and Paid Social (Google Ads, Bings Ads, Facebook and YouTube). Key Responsibilities:
- Planning and buying (implementing) paid advertising campaigns
- Forecasting/providing estimates on channels and understanding that different objectives require different approaches and KPIs
- Pace monthly/planned spends to budget and optimise throughout the duration of activity to meet KPIs/campaign objectives.
- Help with onboarding new clients by advising on how to provide us with the account access levels we need e.g. How to link Google Ads to our MCC etc…
- Perform keyword research to identify areas of opportunity through paid search advertising and consult on recommended spends for desired results. I will use this to build campaigns to meet best practice.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 18 – 24 months agency experience specialising in paid search (if I’ve managed paid social campaigns, that’s a bonus). Key Skills:
- Google Analytics (or other analytics reporting tools, premium version are a bonus)
- Google Ads Editor
- Bing Ads Editor
- Double Click/Search Ads 360
- Manage expectations, both colleagues’ and client’s. Not just a yes person. Knowledge it’s okay to advise why an idea may not provide the best results. Solutions driven, so always recommend/try to think of an alternative.
- Understand the measurement of success is different to everyone, so always happy to ask and advise on campaign objectives we should be striving to achieve.
- Great attention to detail. Ability to identify when something doesn’t look quite right.