here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£28k London - Media AgencyIf you're currently doing programmatic and are now looking for a place where you can really see your career take off, this is the perfect opportunity for anyone with 1+ years experience.
Mid-sized full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
The role as a Programmatic Trader will ensure working across a number of clients with the responsibility for all aspects of the agency’s programmatic campaign implementations. This involves supporting all members of the team, maintaining best practice implementation for optimisation and campaign set up.
• Execute and manage online media campaigns and programs for agency clients (e.g. auction/exchange based performance media, audience-based buying, remarketing campaigns).
• Handle daily campaign maintenance including questions regarding status, tracking and targeting of various campaigns
• Work with agency partners to ensure campaign assets are delivered in timely manner.
• Trafficking of campaign tags into various DSPs
• Work with media partners to ensure accurate platform implementation
The ideal candidate will have prior programmatic buying experience, strong analytical skills and a passion for all things data.
• Experience with multiple DSP technologies.
• Strong writing, communication and comprehension skills
• Ability to organize, manage and produce work to an excellent standard
• Confident, self-starter and willing to roll your sleeves up!
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.