here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£32k London - Media AgencyIf you're currently working in programmatic and like the idea of working on entertainment clients (including world-wide record labels), get in touch! You will not be disappointed by the agency and the brands this position is working with!
Entertainment Programmatic Manager
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
The Passionate Programmaic Manager will have 2-3 years’ agency experience and will become an active & integral part of the Agency’s entertainment team. You will be responsible for the longer-term development of the programmatic offering for the Ents Team and have the initiative and enthusiasm to achieve this.
• Client facing opportunity and management responsibilities
• Deliver reviews, plans and presentations to the team and clients alike
• Directly manage a graduae on the entertainment accounts
• You will be responsible for the implementation of campaigns on a quick turnaround from planning stage through to going live
This role is for a talented and ambitious Programmatic Manager who is looking for the opportunity to make their mark within a growing agency.
• Innovate and can create solutions for clients
• Be able to hit the ground running
• A champion of Programmatic within the wider agency and across your core clients
• You have experience across display / video / native branding and performance campaigns
• Enthusiastic nature with a natural ability to deliver work to an excellent standard