here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£40k - £60k London - Programmatic Ad TechProgrammatic Account Manager at market leading ad-tech company. Hugely credible and respected employer delivering programmatic marketing solutions to advertisers.Ref: 3296
Programmatic Account Manager – Global Ad Tech Company
Cutting edge, global ad-tech company.
These guys are really well established and populated by super clever people who love what they do and are bound by a common passion for technology and data.
They are at the vanguard of what can be done for digital advertisers through all possible areas of Programmatic media.
The Account Manager will collaborate daily with some of the agency’s major UK clients and their international teams, by helping them achieve their marketing objectives through a range of programmatic services and help create tailor made strategies for their clients. Main Responsibilities:
- Act as a primary liaison to develop a strong client relationship and manage allocated agency and brand relationships with a long-term view of retention, revenue expansion and depth of contact with clients
- Proactively find opportunities by networking up and down to identify client pain points, understand their products and services, their business goals and address these with the range of products and services Affectv offers
- Effectively design strategies and business plans to grow revenue and combat potential revenue losses
- Utilise personal presentation and analytical skills to provide clients with updates on new business capabilities and actionable recommendations and insights on an ongoing basis
The ideal candidate will be a passionate individual who is enthusiastic about delivering great work for clients. Key Skills:
- Commercially aware and can drive potential opportunities forward.
- Confident in providing new offerings to existing clients.
- Knowledgeable of the digital landscape, ad networks, RTB, DMP, DSP’s and emerging advertising technologies.
- Extremely proactive, self-motivated, organised, responsible and able to work independently and in a team.