here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£45k London - Media AgencyThe Digital Ad Operations Manager will coordinate and facilitate digital video campaigns across the client’s digital video portfolio in multiple markets. Based on your expertise in digital video, you will be able to advise the sales team on how to best plan and deliver activities for clients.Ref: 3171
Programmatic Ad Ops Manager
This company is a multi €b pan-european broadcaster. They’re massive and own TV brands which are world famous. They’re an outstanding company to be part of and will give you a very different view on the world of TV, VOD, digital display, pre-roll etc. and allow you plenty autonomy on how you feel things should be done. It’s not just processing stuff on a day-to-day basis.
The Digital Ad Operations Manager will coordinate and facilitate digital video campaigns across the client’s digital video portfolio in multiple markets. Based on your expertise in digital video, you will be able to advise the sales team on how to best plan and deliver activities for clients.
• Proactive account management of key advertisers and media agencies in core markets
• Take ownership of managing online campaigns, including booking & monitoring deals to ensure full delivery and meeting clients objectives
• Buying, follow-up and coordination of digital video campaigns (I/O & Programmatic)
• Update of sales material necessary for digital video campaign facilitation (CPM dashboards, contact person database, basic offer presentations, etc.)
• Advising sales team on budget levels, advertising formats and products for digital video campaigns across RTL AdConnect portfolio
The ideal candidate will be a passionate individual who is enthusiastic about delivering great work for clients
• At least 3 years’ experience in planning, assessing and facilitating digital video campaigns in a self-service platform (SSP)
• Experience working across international campaigns
• Strong communication, project management
• Extremely proactive, self-motivated, organised, responsible and able to work independently and in a team.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.