here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£55k London - Client SideClient-side SEO Manager opportunity based at an extremely well known, well-loved and highly successful e-commerce brand. If you're keen to get under the skin of a business and you enjoy working with multi million pound budgets, get in touch!Ref: 10224
A successful, fast growing online retailer home to over 5000 of the UK’s best small creative businesses. They possess a flat structured, nimble and fast paced environment making it a really enjoyable place to work. They have recently brought much of their performance media in-house including PPC, SEO and Paid Social, so they are looking for great people to grow this side of the business and take on a big degree of autonomy. Decent sized, non-corporate offices in a cool South-west London location, housing around 160 people. Great place to work!
- Drive SEO performance improvements and manage projects across departments to support your strategy in agreement with the Head of Growth
- Audit the site and identify strategic opportunities and prioritizing them against other tactical actions to achieve a balance of short to long term performance
- Manage and execute the SEO plan as well as manage external SEO agency and vendors
- Work with tech, product, content and merchandising to deliver the SEO plan
- Run, manage and analyse effectiveness of SEO tests using best practice methods
- Deliver performance review and details on impact and effectiveness of the strategy
- Can perform tech SEO audits of the website to recommend improvements
- Build strong working relationship with developers, designers and other colleagues to ensure SEO is at the forefront of their thinking.
- Experience with large data analysis across multiple tools and/or data sets (SQL, BigQuery, Tableau….)
- Manage a suite of SEO tools to monitor and report on channel performance, including but not limited to Google Analytics, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Botify and third party rank checking tools