here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
The Social Specialist will join a growing team in a client facing role that is responsible for the planning, activation, optimisation and reporting of activity across various social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Snapchat.
• Being the lead day-to-day paid social contact for select clients
• Developing paid social plans and recommendations that maximise performance and contribute to award winning work
• Presenting strategy, plans and post-campaign analysis to clients
• Managing existing paid social campaigns with best practice application
The ideal candidate will be a motivated and conscientious individual who is willing to deliver great results for client’s
• Strong communication skills, verbal and written. Ability to present well, both internally and externally to clients.
• Innovate and can create solutions for clients.
• A champion of paid social within the wider agency and across your core clients.
• Ability to use a range of media technology e.g. Facebook Ads Manager etc