here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
Head of Social Media (Digital Marketing Manager)
- Create eye-catching assets and brilliant copy, working and leading teams of designers, motion graphics experts and web developers.
- Plan and schedule regular A/B testing (copy, imagery and formats) to ensure continuous learning and improvement
- Continuously monitor campaign and content performance, adapting strategy where necessary
- Grow the internal digital marketing function, managing & mentoring junior team members to enable them to maximise their contribution and career development.
- Analysing data especially social media platform metrics and presenting them in a digestible way to senior management and clients
- Ensuring the agency is at the cutting edge of social insights, creative production, evaluation, always making sure they stay relevant with an astute knowledge of industry trends and the best channels to play in.
- A diverse range of social and digital expertise to hit the ground running working across existing accounts in the worlds of sport, art and fashion both in the domestic and European markets, in particular Germany and France.
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude who can lead clients and internal creative teams from concept to execution.
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.