here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£32k London - Full Service Media AgencyCracking full service media agency, account manager role, responsible for planning across all media channels. Strategically strong. Big brand remit. This agency is seriously cool and genuinely a fun place to work! Ready for a change? Apply now!Ref: 3068
Mid-sized full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
The Account Manager will join a thriving media agency and be responsible for much of the management of the account.
• Developing media strategy proposals and ensuring they are translated into cost efficient, ‘on brief’ media plans
• Having an excellent working relationship with clients, media owners, agencies and new business prospects
• Actively contribute to the mentoring, training and development of your direct reports in conjunction with the Account Director
• A key day-to-day contact for clients and internal investment teams
The ideal candidate will be a willing and motivated individual who fits in with the independent and driven culture of the agency
• Externally facing and able to represent the company culture when dealing with clients, media owners and other agencies.
• Confidence to develop and write media recommendations with the support of their AD
• Solutions-orientated attitude that ensures that the best possible solutions are delivered at all times.
• Be an ideas person and excited to brainstorm new approaches
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.