here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£32k + 30% London - Independent Media AgencySenior AV Planner role based at a small independent agency who are known for producing some of the smartest TV campaigns in the industry. They have extremely close relationships with their clients, therefore this role is perfect for someone who\'s getting frustrated with big agency politics and wants to gain more autonomy. Staff turnover is extremely low and you can expect to progress extremely quickly!Ref: 10298
Senior AV Planner Buyer
Full-service independent media agency responsible for planning and buying advertising space for a diverse range of clients. The company’s core vision is to grow ambitious and challenger brands; they guide their client’s through the whole process starting with unique audience insights to form targeted media plans, to buying the airtime space and media execution including post-campaign analytics. Fast-growing agency with a unique fun, flexible culture.
- Take responsibility the clients marketing direction, planning their airtime across multiple medias
- Master the key processes such as competitor analysis, audience analysis and post campaign analysis
- Responsible for buying TV and VOD airtime
- Mentor the media execs and assistants
- Experience across multiple media channels is preferred, however TV and Broadcast is most essential
- Self starter who can adapt to working within a small team
- Client facing experience, including presenting plans and getting involved with new business
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.