here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
Account Director (Digital Planning & Client Team)
We are one of the most popular media agencies in the UK, working with a wide range of clients across a wide range of industries.
Our freedom philosophy lives across our entire business from people, product and planning. It means we plan & buy media how we want, develop careers how we want, take holidays when we need it, invent tools when we need them, give people a platform to speak up, question and express themselves freely – but more importantly it has allowed us to create an amazing place to work.
You will be focused on a selection of clients within the group, with client facing responsibilities. You’ll be part of both the media planning and buying, in particular leading on digital strategy and coordinating the writing of supporting detailed media plans. Great organisation, a passion for client servicing and making the complex simple will be critical.
About The Candidate
- You’ll be a lead client contact –maintaining a strong working relationship and ensuring we are continually considered as an extension of the marketing team
- You’ll understand your client’s category, add value with your opinions and demonstrate an ability to make recommendations that will positively impact their businesses
- You’ll be responsible for the development of less experienced team members and contribute to the overall upskilling of digital knowledge of the broader planning team
- You’ll identify, forecast & introduce new trends &media opportunities within your planning
- You’ll define the role for digital media channels within campaign strategies & be comfortable writing & presenting cross-channel plans
- You’ll coordinate specialist teams to deliver cohesive, fully integrated cross-channel plans& clearly communicate to clients how the channels will work together
- You’ll recommend how both individual channel overall campaign KPIs will be used to measure the success of your plans, and be able to source and recommend suitable performance benchmarks against KPIs set
- You’ll recommend test and learn opportunities within your planning as standard
- You’ll have a strong grasp of both performance-and brand-led digital strategy, and will bring experience of devising cutting edge, first to market solutions for both
- You’ll be completely on top of current and upcoming digital regulations, and will be able to demonstrate your proactive approach to making sometimes complex changes and protocols simple to understand, as well as understanding where and how to mitigate any risk to your clients
- You’ll work as co-account lead, ensuring the account is run smoothly and bring your own best practise processes into the team to improve effectiveness where relevant
- You’ll contribute to client project work and new business pitches outside of day-to-day brief responses, bringing your digital expertise and passion for the future of media to the fore
dotgap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.